My next play was "A Funny Thing Took Place Heading To The Online forum". This set is not one to use as a "cash saver", due to the fact that the director had her very own ideas, and wanted every little thing produced brand-new, from square one, and all hand made! It was a pricey bet costumes, over $500.00! I could have done this for a fraction, had the director allowed me to work my "penny pinching magic", but that was not an alternative for this director. Myself as well as one more woman made all the outfits from square one, by hand on our sewing makers. I spent hrs as well as hours daily, reducing as well as sewing outfits! I did do what I can to save however, by utilizing my "include in remove from" outfit technique. That did conserve a little.